At Hope Street CMC, our VOLUNTEERS are our biggest heroes. They continue to show up week after week and give of their time and energy to make the Sunday afternoon meal possible. Executive Director Murray Kumm refers to this team as ‘The Dream Team’. Not just because they continue to show up, but because they have made volunteering at Hope Street a big part of their lives.
- Meal– We currently have 2 teams that alternate serving the Sunday meal so everyone gets a chance to serve without being overwhelmed.
- Food – There is a team that distributes extra food for our guests to take home each week.
- Clothing – Clothing is made available once or twice a month with a focus on warmth items as the weather turns colder in the Fall.
- Guest Care – Volunteers move through the crowd talking and interacting with our guests to make them feel welcome.
- Future Opportunities – As Hope Street grows and looks to the future, more opportunities for volunteers will become available. Keep watching this site for more chance to donate your time to Hope Street CMC!