Clothing is available the first Sunday of each Month and includes:
- Men’s Clothing – Most Clothing Items
- Women’s Clothing – A Large Selection of Items
- Children’s Clothing – Children’s Clothing selection changes as items become available
- Winter Warmth Items – Coats, Jackets, Toques, Scarves, Gloves, Boots – These items are made available as the weather turns colder.
- Household/Miscellaneous Items – These items are ‘as available’
The Guests of Hope Street CMC are encouraged to visit the clothing tables when they are available. Our incredible team of clothing volunteers strive to help each and every guest to find the sizes and items they need. If the desired item is unavailable, Hope Street CMC tries hard to find the items for future clothing Sunday’s. Please visit our ‘Clothing’ section under the ‘Hope4Tomorrow – Donate Goods‘ section to see how you can help us meet a real need!
Jennifer Aasman Kumm – Clothing Team Leader
Hope Street provides warmth clothing items from Fall to Spring.
Clothing is one of the largest quantity of items donated to us.
Clothing involves the largest amount of volunteer hours due to the large selections of seasons and sizes!